34 Weeks - arabian_blogs
Headlines News :
Home » » 34 Weeks

34 Weeks

Written By andrey on воскресенье, 15 марта 2015 г. | 20:00

I actually, wonderfully, have nothing new to report, I survived the weekend on my own while the husband was away running marathons.....nothing more about the GBS which is fabulous, I mean I still need the antibiotics but other than that it's all controlled.  As is the blood pressure.

And at my appointment, the doctor wrote this on my notes:



And for those who can't read my doctors handwriting, that actually says I am a candidate for a VBAC!!  Which I am especially pleased about after the toddlers birth.


And now, drum roll please, the 34 week shot:



It is actually the same outfit I was wearing in my 25+6 shot....much difference?

blogger bumps
Share this article :

0 коммент.:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Template Information

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. arabian_blogs - All Rights Reserved
Original Design by Creating Website Modified by Adiknya