Now I'm not a particularly creative person, I try with activities with the toddler terror but our Pinterest projects never quite look right.
Before the terror was born, back in the delightful heady days of first pregnancy when I had hours of time to myself I decided to cross stitch a birth announcement. My way to get excited about the terror and mark his arrival. Though at the time I didn't know the terror was a he, so plumped for a lovely Noah's Ark Cross Stitch
. That I started at 13 weeks pregnant, and finished the day before the terror arrived.
Now at the time I didn't even think about having more children. It was the last thing on my mind. Then here I am pregnant again.
And you guessed it, cross stitching again.
And you guessed it, cross stitching again.
What I had forgotten, and swiftly learnt as an imminent mother of 2, what you do for one you must do for the other.
What I am also swiftly learning, is that pregnancy with a toddler is very very different. Much less free time, much more exhausting.
And so I am onto my newest project
. And as you can see the 20 weeks I've been doing this I haven't made that much headway.
The highlighted yellow is what I've done, the rest.....to be done.
The highlighted yellow is what I've done, the rest.....to be done.
Still, another 10 weeks until due date.
Which could end up being 8 weeks if my OBGYN gets his way.
I'm sure it will get there.
I hope.
Will keep you updated.....
Disclaimer; this post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item I receive a commission. I only recommend products that I have tried and tested myself.


0 коммент.:
Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !